If only i had a nickle...

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Here's the lowdown; I have nothing to say about my personal life at the moment, as it's totally confusing and insidiously complex, and to elaborate I'd have bitch and rant copiously about the whole back story, and my past, and I'm sure you don't want that.

I have no spur-of-the-moment fiction, no dazzling short bursts of my wordslinger's talent, no absurd stories with precise syntax. There's not much I have to say to too many people; and I'm actually considering a blogging hiatus, [because no one ever leaves feedback] not only from this site but also from my personal xanga, though I'd place good money that most of you would think me incapable of such a thing.

And I've realized I stopped watching.

Everything.

Grace

1 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Hi Grace! I hope you are having a good start to the week.

    I know...this is not a deeply intellectual comment but I figured I could at least say hi. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home