If only i had a nickle...: Confused...

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Confused...

It's me Grace again back with yet another abnormal post.

Is it wrong of me to kind of practice a lot of the Buddha Dharma beliefs along side my biblical beliefs? I shouldn't say "practice..." because it isn't really a religion.

The philosophy is basically the same as biblical beliefs. It's just that its more focused on... self clarification... I don't see anything wrong with broadening my horizons but at the same time I don't want to be doing something God wouldn't want me too.

As anyone that knows me knows, I've been having a very hard time as of late. I've been SO bogged down the the stress of the world and I had been praying and praying and all of a sudden one day I was kind of talking to God as I was organizing my books and I came across this old book about the Buddha Dharma ... it seemed interesting so I gave it a go and its kind of what I need at this point I think. I don't know.

I'm not one to declare my thoughts on such things but that seems to be what I'm doing. I personally think its OK to live and learn. I just want other peoples opinion.

(and this isn't a substitute for the bible)

grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home