If only i had a nickle...: OK!

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Monday, December 12, 2005

OK!

yar well...hmm....let me think....hmm...yar....hmm....yes well....hmmm...ummm....ok....so......

teeheee

gonna put up a song now?


YOU ARE by me

Verse uno

I love
There isn't anything else to say
All my hopes and dreams are centered around you
You're my days and my night
There is nothing in exsitence
That could compare to you

Chorous

And I love you
You're my life and my death
You're my all and my always
You're my King, my God, my Father

Verse dos

So many songs have been written
And mine is just a drop in that sea
But you listen and you love me because
You know everything from the momment I was born
You've been keeping track of everything
Because you love me

Chorous

Verse tres

There isn't anything i could say
That could explain how i feel
But thats ok cause you already know

Ending

That i love you
That you're my life and my death
That you're my all and my always
That you are my King, my God, my Father


Heavenly Father, there is nothing we could possibly say or do that could truely or completely show how much we love you! But we know that you know how much we do and that it makes you happy. Lord i just want to say that i love you! That i always want you close and near me! That you are all there is and all that there could ever be!!! May we always remember that! May we always love you and always love being with you and remember that you love us sooo much that you gave your most precious possesion. your son, and he loved us sooo much that he let himself be humilated and hung on that cross so we could walk with him in heaven and here on earth.
amen


-kat

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM , Blogger CleanSlate said...

    We need to talk tomorrow. I just talked to Katie and found out some other stuff.

    Yeah, def. need to talk.

    Grace

     
  • At 5:22 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Awesome Kat. One day I hope I can hear you sing this (and other songs) you've written.

     
  • At 3:04 PM , Blogger CleanSlate said...

    yar i did write it...*sheepish grin*
    -kat
    ps. Grace call me

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home