If only i had a nickle...: Men

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Men

The Beautiful Kat here! And i want to talk about what big meany heads men are. Ok, so i was hanging at a friends house and he was being a total jerkwad...yes i said jerkwad...igorning me and then twisting and NEARLY breaking my fingers, wrist and legs...the dog Then his room mate then had the audacity to try and break the other fingers that were left undamaged, oh the outrage. Then i proceeded homewards and what do you think happens? My cat, Harley Earl, decideds to be a big fat meany! I walk in and he hisses at me and runs away! I didn't even dooo anything, and hes still being a poo face. Then today while being an Aide to the Beautiful, Smart, Wonderfully Talented Ms. Hutton, the Matts (because there are two of them) decide to destroy the zen garden i was currently working on. Destroying my ecosystem, polluting it and getting sand into my house...impertance is not allowed!!!

So in short the whole Male side to the human species should be kept underground untill needed for procreation. That way woman control the world and peace security, and happiness rule supreme.

END
-kat

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home