If only i had a nickle...: SNOW part II

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Friday, December 09, 2005

SNOW part II

YAY another snow day!! i was ssooooo happy because i've been really sleep deprived and this let me catch up on some zzzzzzs. it was fun! what am i talkin' about the day has hardly started.

So i'll end up doing to many chores to count on both hands but still a snow day is a snow day, plus it gives me time to actually get started on my project due tues. and also to get my math homework done that was assigned on wed. teehee! I'm such a procratinator its really bad but oh well. this semester is almost over!! just this coming week!! and its alll finals!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA!!! can you tell i'm happy? teehee

-katinator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home