If only i had a nickle...: ah well

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Monday, January 23, 2006

ah well

So my wonderful plans of excitment were dashed upon the rocks of life. Damn them all.

So instead of thinking up something smart i'm going to make up a story off the top of my gorgeous head.

There once was a man named Hoork, this man Hoork had a terrible lisp. It made him overly selfconcious about everything he did. The end.

Wasn't that a fantastic story!? Shouldn't i win the pulitzer price?!!! OF COURSE I SHOULD YOU MISERABLE MAGGOT!! BOW DOWN TO MY SUPERIOR WISDOM AND BEAUTY!
-kat

4 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Sniggle? LOL. Interesting word.

    Yes Kat...enjoy the free time! I'm glad you've gotten to get a lot of reading done and stuff. Don't forget to save a few $$ for when you go to Emporia. You'll need every last $$. Ok, I'm sounding to parent-ish so I am going back to writing my paper now.

    Lobes!

     
  • At 11:31 AM , Blogger Aley said...

    well I liked your story Kat! lol, well not so much liked it, but I'm scared of the consiquences of speaking the truth...lol see you tomorrow

     
  • At 6:51 PM , Blogger JC said...

    Didnt your mom ever tell you that cursing was bad?? Yeah it is.....Better believe me or I'll lay a ***** smack down on your face. jk.

    SEE YA LATER SKATER

    JC

    Tell Sean I said........................um.........hello. : )

     
  • At 10:12 AM , Blogger CleanSlate said...

    LOL! Tears are very good.
    -kat

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home