If only i had a nickle...: Work and stuff

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Work and stuff

Been working more and stuff need el mula for skool. Ugh life outside of my folks house doesn't look cheap. Oh well.

So i left the other post by Grace up for so long because it is absoulutely hysterical. So...yar read it.

So high skool is doing ok, i have three classes as of the other day. So my counsler calls early in the morning to tell me that i need another credit...soi have to come in for another class. But its Sci Fi so its fun and interesting a lot of reading needs to be done for this class so i have to catch up seeing as they are ahead of me because i've gone a couple of weeks already with out being in that class. yeah...i wasn't happy.

Tomarrow gonna go to OMalleys!! Yeah...Its a neat little irish pub in weston so i'll hang out watch the bands drink soda or water and have good conversation with my dad and a few others. So it should be really fun or at least relaxing.

So yeah thats my life right now...yes it is rather pathetic but whatever.

-kat

2 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Yo. Glad to hear that all is well in Kat-world. Yes, life outside of your parents' house is definitely not cheap!! It is incredibly expensive - especially college tuition and books. I paid my tuition yesterday online and it was enough to give me shortness of breath for a few hours. It was only...$3000 for tuition. Enough said.

    I hope you have fun at O'Malley's. We are so going the next time I am there!! Eat some good food and enjoy the fellowship for me. I'll be writing a paper and studying...

    Lobes!

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    P.S. Your life is not pathetic! It is the normal life of a high school senior. So, no more babbling about your life being worthless or pathetic or any other synonym ok? I have spoken. :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home