If only i had a nickle...: Frustration

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Frustration

After posting several entries here that I took somewhat seriously and got no feedback whatsoever I have decided to abandon blogspot. Maybe not permanently but for a while.

Many of the things I posted about I'm still curious about so if you read them and want to leave me something you can do so HERE. Though I recommend you NOT go to my personal site if your not over the age of... eh... say 15ish? I try to keep it as clean as possible but as you all know blogs are open forums to anyone and I don't always know what people are going to say there.

So long and farewell, my blogging buddies.

Grace

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home