If only i had a nickle...: SNOW

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

SNOW

Yes 9 whole freakin' inches!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYA!!!!

Ya know what that means right? SNOW DAY!!! yes i am splendering in a snow day!!! teehee!!! How wonderful!! Me and Kimmy are going to go play in it as soon as she gets out of the shower! To bad Eric is working or else he could have come to. SNOW BALL FIGHTSS!!!

Moving on, i feel as if my whole creative part of me has died...a horrible death of doom. I can't seem to do or write anything subsationally good. Its all crap. CRAP CRAP CRAP!! yar. I just can't work on any of my stories or write any new songs or nothing! i've tried but its like a car that just won't start. Its been like this most of this year. And i really want to work on my story Frank but nothing is working for me. grr.... oh well.

-kat

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Hey. Snow day! Woo hoo. It is rainy and cool here. Yucky. I WANT TO PLAY IN THE SNOW! Beam me to Kansas Scotty! NOW!

    Sounds like you have writer's block. Don't worry...it'll pass. Your creative brain will open up again when the time is right. Maybe God wants you to focus on other things right now?

    LOBES!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home