If only i had a nickle...: Freakin' Cold

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Freakin' Cold

Its sooo cold in my house right now. I can see my breath...ok not really but my fingers are really cold.

Also i'm putting my kitty on a diet. Hes too fat. Ok so hes not tooo fat hes perfectly plump but i don't want him to get unhealthy fat so i'm restricting how many times a day i feed him. He doesn't like it at all and hes bugging me at this very momment but will resist! Hes just so cute!

END

-kat

1 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    You must resist the feeding of the cat!! Even if he looks at you all cute and stuff...ha ha.

    Is your Dad keeping the house at 67 degrees again? Now you know why I freeze and go into your closet and borrow flannel shirts when I am there...ha ha.

    Well I'm in NJ and can't sleep. So, I think I'll go update my blog...yay.

    LOBES

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home