If only i had a nickle...: Dear Blogger, (And All The Other Weird People Who Read This

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Dear Blogger, (And All The Other Weird People Who Read This

Today is one of those uninspired days where I don't even have the energy to yell at the lot of you in that charming hypocritically sarcastic way. That, and really, the censorship debate has been played out everywhere else, so a rebuttal is unnecessary. You all can do it, but, everything I was thinking about has been said to death by other people, so the hell with it, I've said my piece and satire'd it up, so I am done. Though I got called the spawn of Satan, which was fairly awesome.

More fascinating and totally unrelated entries shall follow at some point, or maybe just more of my pretentious and irreverent verbose jackassery and poetry.

If you're one of the new subscribers, feel free to browse through the archives (along the side) for further amusement while I rid myself of this headache and gear up for more writing. There's a lot of crap, but, some decently entertaining stuff in there.

One final note -- as it turns out, listening to grindcore extremely loud isn't the most productive way to solve a headache.

- the infamous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home