If only i had a nickle...: Updating...whoopee...

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Updating...whoopee...

OK i'm finally updating good for me.

Been spending my days listening to 102.1 and reading alot. Today i was left without a car so i was stuck here at home...poo. I wanted subways for lunch but was stuck with leftover pasta(which i shared with my cat). It was ok not very filling so i compenstated with saltine crackers(which i shared with the dogs) and some icecream(which i didn't share at all). So i've been updating today, i update my deviant and also am updating here....not that you actually care.

SO! I'm mondo-excited about ATF and the concert on Wed. It'll be wicked fun. I'm planning a way emo outfit to wear just because i can. But it'll be way fun anyways. MUAHAHA!!! wait i can't laugh even if its evil...emos don't laugh...the sob..MUAHAHAH!! yar i'm wicked way emo! lol...

MOVING ON! I love this radio station! Been listening to it nonstop! I feel all up to date and in the loop with music now and i'm also getting my beloved 80s and 90s music. YAY!

gah....

-kat

2 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Finally you update...geez! Ha ha j/k. Since you are so busy... How are classes going? I hope they are going well.

    Have fun at ATF on Weds (I have no clue what it is but anyway). An emo outfit? Am I a doofus or does anyone else not know what an emo is? HA. I'm probably the only one...oh well. :-)

    I miss your face. Call me sometime. Oh and you'll have to read my blog...I wrote a new poem.

    Lobes.

    P.S. The pasta wasn't filling b/c is wasn't MY PASTA. :-)

     
  • At 7:34 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Kat- what is your deviant art site? I had it at one point but lost the link. I miss seeing your art.

    Lobes

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home