If only i had a nickle...: Updating!

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Updating!

Ok yar i'm finally updating aren't ya'll special?! Not really...anywho... So here i am at work. Yeppers. Today was going to be my sleep in day but no i had to come in. But thats ok. I was awake anyways. Next friday hopefully i'll be able to sleep though.

21 Days left of school! Yeah baby! I'm way mundo exicted! Since i'm already offically a student at Emporia State Universty! Its all so wonderful God has just truly blessed me with this school and how everything is happing so fast and easily. He truly is a wonderful and loving God.

But anyways i'm just hanging out at work, its cool. Its just me and Brian so thats always fun because Brian is funny. And hes mundo talented at the guitar so when he goes to just jam its always great to listen to him play. Unfortuntly i was never given that talent. I can play...i guess, and i enjoy it, but i know i'll never be as good as he is. Or even as good as Lucinda is. Speaking of him, if you haven't gone on his blog and heard his song i strongly suggest you do so its amazing. There is a person truly blessed with a talent.

But thats all i've got to say for today.
THE WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL INCORRIGABLE
KATHLEEN!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    YAHOO!! 21 days!! That's nothing! You will be done before you know it. Just keep truckin' until that last day comes babe! I am so proud of you.

    Yes, God is amazing in His love and mercy for us. The more I learn about Him the more I want to fall on my face before Him.

    Here's a verse I've come across this week that has blown my mind: Exodus 15:11,13 "Who among the gods is like you O LORD? Who is like you - majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders? In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed."

    LOBES

     
  • At 1:03 PM , Blogger CleanSlate said...

    That is an A-mazing verse!
    -kat

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home