If only i had a nickle...: Sick

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sick

Ugh...i'm sick. I hate being sick. I feel like Dumbo fell from the sky and landed on me. poo. I was feeling better yesterday though. Had a good day too, went to lunch with Charity and Luke. We went to China Buffet and it was rockin'.

Got a new guitar. Its BEAUTIFUL!! its a Luna! and it plays wonderfully.

My cat keeps alternating between being absloutly adorable and evil. But then again that isn't anything new.

I've been a slacker on my deviantart site and haven't posted anything new in awhile. I need to scan more art in and submit it.

GAHHH!!!!

I think i'm going to dig in my fridge for some chow and then crash. I'm soooo tired its not funnny. Really it isn't. STOP LAUGHING!!! My heart is crushed.

so enjoy.

-kat

PS Wed. Is Seans 16th B-day so yar i'm going to be making a cake and bringing it in on wed. So be there or...not...get...cake? YA!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Hope you feel better soon! CAKE!! YUM. Wish I was there to eat it. Eat a piece for me ok? Oh, and please give Sean a hug for me.

    Lobes!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home