If only i had a nickle...: A silly little quiz thingy lol!

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A silly little quiz thingy lol!

Four Jobs I've had...
vol at the Carol Mansion doing inventory work
The Tune Shop
Aiding at the Library at School, ya'll might not see it as a job but i do.
Baby Sitting ALL DAY!! ugh that was horrible.

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over...
Emporer's New Groove
Robin Hood Men in Tights
Company Of Wolves
Nightmare Before Christmas

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch...
CSI
Teen Titans
Ghost Whisper
Medium

Four Places I've Been on Vacation...
Texas
Amazon
Georgia
The Florida Keys

Four Favorite Dishes...
Steak w/ Baked potatoe
Sushi
My Dad's fried rice
um...Food?

Four Websites I Visit (somewhat) daily...
www.blogger.com
www.deviantart.com
www.goldenwolfen.com
and my email of course

Four Places I'd Rather Be...
Texas
Ireland
Bahamas
Scotland

Four Blogs I'd Like to See do This Quiz...
Angie
Eric
Bob
Kim

4 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM , Blogger CleanSlate said...

    wierdo...
    -kat

     
  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    LOL.

     
  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Brenton said...

    hmmm Bahamas....im goin to Jamaica this summer...ill take plenty of pics for ya....so you can relive what it was like to.....see pictures of Jamaica! hehehhee wait....is Jamaica even in the bahamas or am i getting confused? Confused.....yes, i am......Hope you're havin a great day!

     
  • At 8:59 AM , Blogger CleanSlate said...

    Not fair man...not fair,i wanna go!
    -kat

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home