If only i had a nickle...: 12 days

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Friday, July 28, 2006

12 days

I'm starting the count down. I leave the 11th.

Ok so today i expected it to be an ordinary day...and it wasn't. I get to work and my boss says ok come with me. So i figure he and i are going to go lug horns all over kingdom come. But instead he and his wife took me out to lunch to have Sushi! OMG! it was A-mazing! Plus it was a wonderful surprise. I seriously have the best employers EVER! So that was my day. Pretty good day i guess. Got a belly full of yummy raw fish, only had to really work an hour, spent the rest of the day in my bed with a book and sunflower seeds. And i've started throwing stuff away and sorting things out, ya know what to take and what to leave behind. i have a TON of laundry to do. ugh...so tomarrow after work my mummy and i are going to go shopping. Got lots to buy. So that will be fun i'm sure. Buying stuff is always fun.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Sounds like fun! Although, I am not one for sushi...eek!! I have to honestly say, I've only tried it once years ago so perhaps my tastes have changed by now and I should try again. I don't think I could eat anything raw though, barf!

    Glad you are getting organized. Shopping is awesome! It was tax-free clothing and shoes week here in FL so I got some new clothes too.

    Well, hope you have had a good weekend. LOBES

     
  • At 1:27 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Geez...an update would be nice.

    Miss ya.

     
  • At 8:03 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Thanks Kat for your happy b-day wishes. It was kinda strange not being w/ you all since the past 3 yrs I've been w/ you on my b-day. Anyway, I can't wait to see you!!! Have an awesome trip down to Emporia and enjoy your first week. I'll be praying for you.

    LOBES

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home