If only i had a nickle...: muahaha

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

muahaha

So yar, all the card peeps are coming in today and tomarrow so a card fiesta will be occurning at my home. lol! Cards all day and all night. Thats the way to do it.

Anywho, i can't wait till i leave to Emporia. No offense to all my leavenworth homies, but i can't wait to leave. I'm lookin' forward to new faces, new people, and new hotspots to hang out at. Ugh, i can't wait. But i still will love all of you and miss you when i get around to it. lol! But yar...thats all for a crazy post today.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    I hope you all have fun!! I bet playing cards nonstop is amazing. Maybe one of these days I will get to meet all the card junkies and play too.

    *sigh* miss ya

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home