If only i had a nickle...: And Thou Shalt Know

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Friday, June 23, 2006

And Thou Shalt Know

I am the God Of All Intahrnets! Whoa, there's that hubris thing again. Gotta remember to keep that under control on occasion. Bah. I'm ten shades of amazing and you miscreant little blog addicts know it.

The job hunt has proven fruitless. And there's also a distinct lack of vegetables involved too, although their role in my future employment is vastly understated. But at least people have the common sense to stop asking. For the best -- I'd hit them with my briefcase, and I already busted one of the latches doing that a few days back. Miserable luck. I don't have the cash flow to replace it now.

People keep asking me about casual clothes, seeing as it's mid-nineties weather and I'm still in multi-layered dark colores. I ask them why they cannot comprehend my psychopathic dedication to a classy wardrobe.

In other news…

I wish I was branching out with my writing more. Yet, hostile, elitist misanthropy with antagonistic overtones of hopelessness and sheer arrogance seem to be doing me just fine. The only real deviations have been Trapped In Enamored Nostalgia, which captured youthful insecurity and infatuation, and "So, what are you going to do with the rest of your life", which captured sheer fatalism and despair. And both of them were incredibly well writ! I need to do more like that.

The other day, I wrote another blog. It's actually fairly good, but I still hate myself. It could be worse -- I could be one of those traitors who shuts down their blog. Or I might just randomly to mess with people.

Anyway, here it is…

On second thought…

No…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home