If only i had a nickle...

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Thursday, August 24, 2006





FENCING IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! I've joined a fencing club and it rocks. And our coach is cute. muahaha! But oh my! Its rockin'! I'm so excited about the next lesson! We get to actually use weapons! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Believe it or not but its a hard work out too! my left leg hurts so bad! lol! They say the most common injuries are pulled muscles and broken ankels! must be careful then! But oh man its just soooo much fun and so fast paced! Me and my friend sarah stayed afterwards to watch some of the older members and the coaches, duel a wee bit! oh man it was cool! plus i've learned that there are three diff. types of weapons! The foil which is the typical weapon, the other one which i don't remember its name but it means sword, and the saber! Its sooo cool! And did i mention how cute, funny and yummy smelling our coach was? lol! It was kinda cool cause me and sarah were watching and he cameover and sat down next to us and started talking to us. OH yeah...for a single chick with no life this is big news...i guess. lol! BUT i can't wait till Everything gets really started and we actually start dueling with eachother! oh its sooo cool! LALALALA! happy song happy song!
KISSES
Kat

3 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    LOL about your fencing instructor! It sounds like an awesome class. I'm glad you are having fun!

    Hey I don't think i am going to get a myspace. It is too confusing. So, I'll be keeping my blogger and updating as usual. I'll update when I get home.

    I miss you tons.

    LOBES

     
  • At 8:58 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Kat I updated!!! Go see!

    :-)

     
  • At 7:15 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Kat I need you to update...I am missing you tons and tons!!!! :-(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home