If only i had a nickle...: Happy Singles Awareness Day!

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Yep so its that time of year again. The one where every fool puts their little hearts out on the line to be crushed.

I'm surpirsed the sucide rate isn't high durning this time as well as Christmas.

So i'm gonna be codirecting a play! YAY for me! my career(notreally) is soaring! I'll be famous in not time flat.

Shoulder is still bothering me. I have no idea what i did to it it just aches everynow and then and if i do to much pyschally labor (like moving tons of heavy books in the library) it hurts. The muscles get all tight or something and it feels like someone is stabbing me. Like right now. ugh.

SO! yar....not much else is going on with the sexybeast kathleen! So untill next time!

CIAO!!!

ME! THE SEXY irritable, ireplaceable, estactic, gorgeous one...KAT!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Happy Singles Awarness Day to you too! ha ha

    Glad to hear that you are codirecting a play! That is awesome! Enjoy it.

    What's wrong w/ your shoulder? Sounds like muscle overuse which results in muscle tension and pain. Do some stretching. I think I showed you some before...if not let me know and I'll send you some pics of how to do them. If it is the muscles being tight that is the problem, then doing the stretches everyday helps tons. Just let me know.

    Lobes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home