If only i had a nickle...: Yeppers

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Yeppers

Ok so i've been kinda lazy lately and sleeping in and stuff. I've just been so tired and stuff i don't know whats wrong with me, you'd think i'd get enough sleep but i dunno. I guess its because i feel like there isn't anything better to do.

I'm so tired of staring at the walls of my house. I'm always either here, or at skool or at work or church. I NEED NEW ENVOIRNMENT!!! I feel like an animal pacing its cage. Also i want to go somewhere where i don't need to spend money. I feel like i'm slowly gonna go crazy i've been breazeing through books like non other. I don't really like watching tv so i don't watch tv. I'm like the only one on the computer during the day. I feel like pulling out my hair or getting crazy tattoos just for something to happen!! I'm looking forward to college just for a break in routine.

-kat

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Yo! I'm sorry you feel like a caged animal. Believe it or not, I understand how you feel. Just think...it is almost March so the time is really flying! Just focus on what God wants you to learn each day and that there is a reason He has got you where you are right now.

    I'm praying for you chica. Hang in there. You can always come visit me :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home