If only i had a nickle...: (insert evil laughter here)

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

(insert evil laughter here)

18!! DAYS!!! OH YEAH BABBY! lol...oh i'm sooo ready for school to be over. The weather is already agreeing with me! Nice and warm! The sun is all bright and shiny begging people to come out and play! Today i already sat out in it reading a book. Oh it felt sooo good on my skin! My pasty pale white girl skin!!! lol!!!

On not so bright news, i have to got to the doctor's today to get some blood work done. I've been so completely tired lately no matter how much i sleep that he wanted to take some tests just see whats going on. So yar. I don't really like needles. And the dudes with the needles ALWAYS have a hard time finding my viens...incompentent fools...jk!

Can't wait to graduate! All my stuff came the other day, my cap and gown and my TANKARD!! YES i got a tankard its A-mazing! Also all my invites came and now i'm just waiting on Senior Pictures to take place and then i'll send them. Lol!

ALSO i'm way excited about prom, I've been trying to atleast get some color on my arms and stuff seeing as i'm wearing a strapless dress. Oh the dress is soo pretty. And i'll be wearing pearl earings taht my grandmother sent me that she got as a christmas present from my grandfather! I'm so excited and i'm just absloutely sure this will end up being one of my happiest days.

Th-th-thats all Folks!
Kat

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home