If only i had a nickle...: Renn Fest

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Renn Fest

So i went home this past weekend. And it was good to see people and hang out with them. It was good to get hugged again.

So i went to rennfest monday. and it rocked. Like all years. I loooove the renn fest. When i have kids i'm always gonna take them to the renn fest! Yes i know its kinda expensive but its always so worth it. I love it soo much. Just the whole feel of the place is amazing. Not to mention all the hotties in costume! The renn fest is a wonderful reason for hot guys to walk around shirtless and in tighter pants than they would have ever dreamed of wearing. Oh its wonderful.

My sissy paid for me to get in. She also bought me a tail. I loooves me sis! She rocks!

Kinda been feeling the single blues recently. But i think i'll get over it. Don't have much choice huh? Look on the bright side of things, lol...like i get to stare at guys and not feel guilty, don't have to worry about somebody else, umm...yeah...thats a good thing right? Oh well, i'll get over it don't worry.

I've got fencing tomarrow and i'm psyched about it. Can't wait, *happy dance*!

Later my little lovlies!
kat

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    I'm glad you had such a good time when you went home. It is a great feeling to be hugged isn't it?

    Fight those single blues! God has it all planned out...right now He wants you to be a single soldier. When the time is perfect He'll send you your soulmate. You can have confidence in that!

    I hope your week is going well. I miss you.

    LOBES! Ang

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home