If only i had a nickle...: 6

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

6

Yes 6 that is how many days i have left of school! I can't wait! I'm sooo ready for sleeping in. I've been so tired lately. See i've been fighting a cold for quite some time now, but i've just kept going cause i can't really miss any more school, cause that would be silly.

Been trying to be creative again, by working on some of my novellas in progress. But its been a tough process. The only thing is sheer determination and knuckling down. Truthfully i feel completely wrung out but i need to work through this writers block. That way I can stop feeling like i'm giving people the wrong idea about me when they say i'm creative, because for like the past couple years, i've NOT been creative. I've been totally run of the mill. It sucks.

-KAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home