If only i had a nickle...: It is Over

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It is Over

So school is finally and officaly over. YAY! On sat is my graduation. So i'll be offically a college student. Some days i just forget that its actually over, it almost feels like a dream. LIke today i was at the book store and ran into an aquantince there and we chatted for some time and yet it felt sooo strange like i was someone else. Being out of high school permently is a very different experience.

ANYWHO! Went to prom and had tons o' fun! Me and my friend jeremy went and we danced to all the slow songs (lol) and also to the Time Warp, The Electic Slide, The Chicken Dance and some more! Oh we had sooo much fun! It surprised me how much fun we had. Plus i looked great.

-kat

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! Congratulations! I'm so glad that you are done and that you had an awesome time at prom. I can see you doing the chicken dance HA HA! I hope you have pictures!! Please tell me you do??

    Anyway...I'm still reading the 2nd Pants book. Lena just went over to Kostos' house in the middle of the night and he admitted that he loved her too!! It was a good thing I was outside and not in the office b/c I think I said YES out loud! ha

    Ok well...guess I should get back to work...meh.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home