If only i had a nickle...: Updating 101

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Updating 101

OK, so life has been purty good. Gave a presentation didn't screw up to badly. umm..rented a million movies to watch this weekend have already watched most of them. Meaning i actually only have one left. Hmmm...I'm tired and excessively bored.

Fencing has been good. My legs are all sore. But on the bright side we've actually gotten to start sparring with each other. So thats always fun.

um...last night played Trivial Pursuit till like 3 in the morning that was fun. oh yeah...i lost both games. yeah for me.

Finshed my homework, yay.

Contemplating poking my eyes out with my Rainbow colored Fire Fighter Pen.

My room is actually clean...yay for me. I had to clean it cause my room mate's folks came today and i wanted it to be clean when they got here so that i wouldn't seem like too much of a slop. Since i am purty sloppy. lol!

Anywho much love my bonnie lasses

Kat

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    YAY for a clean room ha ha. Glad you are doing well. Sorry you are bored. I guess I should email those professors of yours and tell them to give you guys more projects and papers and exams huh? Yeah, I'll do that ha ha.

    Not much going on here. Just studying for the board exam and waiting to hear from the state of FL so I can schedule my exam of doom. I'm also working part-time so that's good. $$$ is good...I can pay bills.

    Miss ya tons. LOBES

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home