If only i had a nickle...: Alumni of Lansing High

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Alumni of Lansing High

So i am offically no longer a student of lansing high. Making me a student of Emporia State. Wow... it still just blows me away. Lol! I guess i'm kinda still shellshocked. The big bad world is all ready for me...i guess.

The cermony...well it was a cermony. End of story.

I'm just hoping that when i get to Emporia, I'll meet someone. I'm tired of being single, and lonely. A good christian man, who has like thoughts on the world, who can make me laugh, make me feel special. Ok i should stop writing my singles ad. lol!
kat

3 Comments:

  • At 4:18 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Hi Kat! It was awesome to get to see you walk across the stage, right into the next phase of your life. In a short few months you will off to Emporia and begin your new "groove". Beware the groove ha ha! Anyway, I am so incredibly proud of you! Don't be too lazy this summer...ha ha ok so you can be...enjoy it.

    P.S. Don't forget our pact...if you don't find anyone by the end of your 4 yrs at Emporia...and I don't find anyone...then we move in together ha ha. We'll see what God has planned.

     
  • At 4:39 PM , Blogger CleanSlate said...

    Don't worry i won't forget! I lobes you mucho mucho!
    -kat

    yay i'm a llama again...wait.

     
  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Kat, I miss you guys so much!! I wish I could get on a plane every weekend...

    *sigh*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home