If only i had a nickle...: Sunday Sunday Sunday

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sunday Sunday Sunday

So yar sunday was muy fun. It was really cool to hang out with everyone. I don't think the youthgroup has really had a big hang out like that in awhile. So it was cool.

Ok, now that i'm no longer a member of said youth group, i won't be coming into the back durning church anymore, also i won't be praticpating in the small groups. Please don't anybody be offended its not you, its just i don't feel like its right for me to stay when i'm not a member anymore. Its like highschoolers hanging around the middle school campous and going to middle school activites, its just kinda wierd. But i am hoping to get a college group operating again. Small groups ARE important, i just would like to attend one that was directed at people my age and junk. I'm sorry. I just really don't feel like i should be doing that, i dunno. But i still love all of you.

On brighter less offensive notes, i've dyed my hair. Its A-mazing, its all red and junk i love it. Its all cool and junk.

ttfn
kat

3 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    You don't look awful in the pics! Just think of it as graduation glow ha ha. Seriously though, it was a red gown...so you did look a little red...but not big!

    I lobes you tons.

     
  • At 4:58 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    P.S. The only pic you look big in is the one where you are standing next to me! I am such a shrimp! Holy shortness Batman!

     
  • At 10:38 AM , Blogger JC said...

    hello kitty...lol..jk
    Anyways...hows it goin?? Good?? Oh, and im awfully sad you wont be joining us in the back room during church anymore....that makes me wanna cry!! How bout you go back there but think of yourself as a teacher instead of a student! That would work right? PLEASE!?!
    (tear)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home