If only i had a nickle...: Rainbows and Sunshine

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rainbows and Sunshine

Things aren't as good as all of that but they are still pretty good.

Fencing has been going really well, last nights practice was much fun even if i was extremely sweaty afterwards. We ran 2 laps, then did this exercise where you jump up on to a metal bench and then jump off of it in engard postion. Then we did footwork exercises and the dreaded crap walk where we go down as far as we can and still do our footwork. Now that just burns. But then after that was all done we got to suit up and start sparring. So i got to fight much longer than normally. Then we also each got to do a one on one with the coach. Now i'm going to remind you all that coach is sword swinging hottie. So, we start off and of course he gets me first and then again and then I GOT HIM! He totally was not expecting that at all. It was wonderful! I parried and the repoiste! Exactly like i was supposed to do and got him right in the chest! it was beautiful! He even congragulated me on it. Saying it was a very good hit. lol! Oh its wonderful feeling.

I passed my psychology exam with an 80 something. I got an A- on my public speaking speach, and an 18 out of 20 on my history paper. *happy dance* I was very excited about all of that! Good grads are fun! Specially when you expected to get very low grads on all of them. lol!

Well thats about it except that the weather has become soooo wonderful! yay yay!!! nice and cold!!!!!
lurves all of you even those who don't ever read this and don't ever update theres
kat

3 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    YAY KAT YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! AWESOME JOB!! You rule. Here you are, thinking you didn't do well and you kicked rear. I should've known. I am so proud of you!!! Keep up the hard work.

    You stabbed your hot fencing coach. You rule and now he knows it ha ha. I'm glad you are enjoying fencing so much and that you are doing so well.

    LOBES

     
  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    You haven't commented on my blog lately *sniff*. Don't you love me anymore? *sniff* *sniff* ha ha

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger FL PT said...

    How did the history test go? I hope it went well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home