If only i had a nickle...: hmmm

If only i had a nickle...

Ugh...an insight into the human mind...how revolting.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

hmmm

Random midnight thoughts.

hmm...since NOBODY except for angie ever comments on my blogspot i'm thinking i might just quit it. I'll just stick with my myspace. If people want to contact me, i'm at myspace.com/coywolfy4god but seeing as no one contacts me here i doubt you will all contact me there. I'm just really tired of posting and knowning that nobody gives a rats @$$ so i'm quitting it. Angie i guess you'll just have to get a myspace, it really isn't all that complicated. its actually easier.

So, tootles
kat

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM , Blogger FL PT said...

    Sorry to hear that you are dropping your blog. I think it has been great b/c it allows me to keep in touch w/ you, and you w/ me. It's been worth it for me b/c I know you read my blog and comment and that makes me happy. But, I understand your frustrations. Enjoy myspacing. I doubt I'll get one. Maybe one day when someone who knows what they are doing can show me ha ha.

    LOBES

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home